**** Hornets!!!!

gohring3006

Any tips on finding and conducting a assault on some European Hornets? Everyday I go into my reloading room and there is 5-6 of those ba$7ards flying around my flouresant lights... I went outside to try. To find the nest, and can't seem to find where they are going in. Thought there might be some pest control experts here, or maybe some one who survived a war against them...

Are they coming in through your light fixture? Indicating they are in the framework of your house.

Steve

Something that works for me at my deer camp and in the stands is the use of stickey/glue traps.

They are easy to use and can be placed where you think pest are coming in and they are safe to use.

We have just about every pest known to man. (Mice, wasp, scorpions, spiders, flies, ticks and more) and the traps work for them all They have to do is touch the trap and that's where they die.

They are cheep and easy to use.
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_49e2kplqrr_b

J E CUSTOM

I'll get me some of those glue traps, and make a couple bottle traps...
I have been stung thousands of times in the woods cutting trees. I always thought, I was invading their home, and that's the chance I take. But.... They invaded my home and I'm going to kill every last one of them!!!!:)

I feel you man. The only thing I hate more is ants. Good luck.

Steve

Ha ha ha...I sat down on a large fire ant mound during PT a few summers back with shorts on.
Not something I recommend!:rolleyes:
I highly encourage people to look where they lay, sit, kneel, stand.

Something I may hate more than fire ants is scorpions. Last August we were doing a night movement and I stopped to do a map check, knelt down and pulled my poncho over me and in the red lensed light seen the ground around me moving...it was a nest of them bastards!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.