Hey Boyd

6.5 Thanks ! For trying. Ya know Boyd was SOOOOO ****ssed that he took that gun of his and had it torn apart and had some guy hitting it with a ball peen hammer.
shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
It was only one shot Boyd calm down.
wink.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Welp yet another change in plans.. Since my dad is offering to buy a new barrel for me (think he wants to shoot it as well) Im gonna be building another 6.5/300 my cousin has a nice tight neck reamer with a 40 degree shoulder on it so i'll be using that.. I'll also will be getting a shilen bbl for it.. We have had about 5 bbls made from shilen now and they all shoot excellent.. Im taking the gun down to the smith on saturday so looks like i'll be shooting the 243 till I get my big one back.. Im gonna get some 105's to shoot out of that 243 need something a little bit heavier then them 87's.. I really cant go with the 107's since it only has a 9 twist on it.. Now comes the part I hate and that's waiting to get it back lol and its not even there yet
grin.gif

6.5 Bandit

Jody,that ONE SHOT cost me a relay won for group.IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN...At least not
for the same reason it happened this time
mad.gif
grin.gif

[ 05-20-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

[ 05-20-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

OK, Boyd
I know what it cost ya. Sorry the bag slipped on ya. At least ya did it in heavy gun and didn't mess up your light gun AG.
wink.gif
grin.gif

glad to hear your getting your gun togeather. All 10 on or bust right?

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.