Help with new rifle

Hi everyone,
Got to the range today to break in my new AR10. Palmetto state armory PSA10, 20 " barrel, 308 win, 1-10 twist.
Shooting Federal American eagle 308 win, 150 gr FMJ BT.
So, after 10 shots, cleaning after each shot, the 11 round the bolt would not close all the way. Had to hit stock on table to get bolt to open with live round. Looked everything over did not see anything wrong . Next round same thing. Loaded one round in magazine and pulled charging handle back all the way to let bolt load round. Hitting bolt assist still would not close bolt. Side note , all spent brass have rings all round brass. Anyone have any ideas? I stopped shooting and went home .
I have the same rifle except an 18 inch barrel. 1st thing if it's a gen 3 it has an adjustable gas block. Try tuning it a bit to see if that helps with ejection. I know that with my suppressor until I tuned it was so rough and hard it actually tore apart a vortex PST lol. If that doesn't work PSA claims they have a lifetime warranty (their customer service is horrendous) so it should be covered

PSA and crappy parts. You barrel is bad... Actually the whole gun. LOL

Just send the whole upper receiver back. Then buy a quality upper with a M-lock hand guard. Bear Creek arsenal sells complete uppers.

I personally piece mine together. I bought Stainless 11 degree target crown 24 inch barrels in 308 with rifle length + 2 inch gas port, non adjustable gas block, forged upper, quality drop in triggers, chrome BCG,

I have quite a bit of PSA stuff. I had problems with one upper and they corrected it quickly. I've been very happy with their products and services. I had one barrel that didn't shoot a particular bullet class that I wanted to use like I wanted; ended up swapping to a match barrel....but that was on me.

I had a buddy with a brand new top tier 308 ar10 (+$3000) that had extraction issues from the beginning.

I would look at the chamber to make sure there is no trash in there, if not give them a call; their customer service has been great to me.

I agree with calling the manufacturer. I'm also curious to how the other brass looks. If they all look like the one in the picture then yeah it's most likely the chamber. My 270 Win bolt rifle had chatter marks, it can make it tough to extract.