Help me ID this camo

Comprido

Its going to be hard. I don't have a photo. But as I remember it, the base was a beige/desert tan. The only marking I remember were dark brown lines with branches sort of spiraling vertically.

Definitely not photo realistic like a Mossy Oak pattern. Instead it was very basic. Any ideas? (I know, strange thread). Thanks though.:D

It sounds like your describing asat camo ASAT Camouflage LLC - All Season All Terrain simply the best camo I have ever used. Doesn't look as commercially appealing as some of the mossy oak and real tree stuff, but works awesome in any terrain that I have hunted. My only regret was not buying it in Sitka when it was offered. They have some new stuff out that is really nice though.

I have been closer to elk in an open sagebrush flat wearing this stuff than most would believe. Granted I am very careful with my scent, but the camo is effective that's no doubt.

Sitka Gear Dakota Perhaps?

s7_944265_803_01

It sounds like your describing asat camo ASAT Camouflage LLC - All Season All Terrain simply the best camo I have ever used. Doesn't look as commercially appealing as some of the mossy oak and real tree stuff, but works awesome in any terrain that I have hunted. My only regret was not buying it in Sitka when it was offered. They have some new stuff out that is really nice though.

I have been closer to elk in an open sagebrush flat wearing this stuff than most would believe. Granted I am very careful with my scent, but the camo is effective that's no doubt.

Bingo! That's it. I saw a professional wildlife photographer that works exclusively in Mississippi using it. You wouldn't think it would work in the hardwood bottoms, but he's been closer to more game than any ten hunters I know. So I figured I'd look into it.

Just read about it. Interesting.

Thanks again.

My first impression of ASAT camo was that it looks like a clown suit. I was very unimpressed with it till I wore it. I was able to get closer to animals than ever before. Heck I even stalked to within 60 of a mt lion!

My thoughts are that this camo has people and animals looking through it rather than seeing it.
It even works in the elk woods with green trees.

After buying their bomber jacket, shirts and pants etc, I discovered the leafy suit. I like the jacket and use it often. It is on the large side so I can wear it over any style of coat. The pants make too much noise for me. They say it will quiet down after several washings though.

I wear the pants when varmint calling. The legs have zippers so you can quickly don the pants over your boots.

After seeing me in the leafy suit, all my friends purchased the leafy suit. We are believers.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.