HELP!! Looking for 7mm STW Brass

Boy I guess I really lucked out. Found a place that had the Federal Premuim 150 nosler partitions. Picked them up for $10 bucks a box. Bought all 15 boxes. Gives me something to play with plus 300 pieces of brass. Best part is my Sendero shoots those 150's really well.

Boy I guess I really lucked out. Found a place that had the Federal Premuim 150 nosler partitions. Picked them up for $10 bucks a box. Bought all 15 boxes. Gives me something to play with plus 300 pieces of brass. Best part is my Sendero shoots those 150's really well.
wow lucky you, you pretty much stole those lol

I recently picked up 3 boxes of fed premium 7 stw ammo myself. I bought it from a guy that had sold his gun. These were loaded with 150 grain Bear claw, which I believe are Speer grand slams. Well, really bought them for the brass, however, I took some of them to the range when I was testing some other loads. I was shooting them as spotters, and foulers when I noticed that they shot very well. So I shot 3 groups that were just those bullets alone, and they shot extremely well. Well enough that I wouldn't be afraid to use them on a hunt. My original intent was to pull the bullets and load my own loads into them. Maybe I'll just shoot them as they are, then I'll have once fired brass. I' d call that a win, win situation.
7 STW.

i have 99 rounds loaded ready to go in rem stw cases.
first reload on them.
150 gr nosler red tips.
in hard plastic case
interested?

call or text 570.877.1506

I have been searching north of the border for STW brass since January. I have managed to find 25 nolsers this week and that is it so far and 1 box of remington core lokt. I guess I may have to try and find some 8mm and resize it.

Thanks I will check it out. Not sure if they can ship it across the border though. May have found some from a dealer in Saskatchewan today, just waiting to hear back.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.