• Total voters
Keep the positive request coming for continued support of the SAUM's
And please feel free to Vote also.
You can vote for more than one choice.

I appreciate all the Positive Feedback.

I will be forwarding a link to brass manufacturer's
Soon.

Every vote & positive post counts !!

Also feel free to e-mail ADG, Petersen, etc.
With your request for SAUM support by going on manufacturer website contact page & sending them an e-mail.

Appreciate Ya !!
HP

Keep the positive request coming for continued support of the SAUM's
And please feel free to Vote also.
You can vote for more than one choice.

I appreciate all the Positive Feedback.

I will be forwarding a link to brass manufacturer's
Soon.

Every vote & positive post counts !!

Appreciate Ya !!
HP
Great thing you're doing, I'd really like a 300 SAUM for no other reason that I want one 🤣. Keep it going people!

Ok, I just sent an e-mail & link to this thread to ADG , Peterson, & Lapua ( shown below. )

Keep the positive Post coming !!!!!
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night,"

Here's my contribution:

Attn: R&D / Marketing

I have previously e-mailed a request to your company to consider providing Brass for the SAUM family of Cartridges. In recent years having advancements in rifle shooting systems, Platforms, disciplines & components, it has provided a renewed market interest for the SAUM type cartridge.
The SAUM has proven to be a very efficient & desirable cartridge design in Its standard configuration,
As well as useful parent to both make improved versions, necked up & down versions, as well as Wildcats.

I am forwarding you a Link to a thread I started in LongRange Hunting Forum
Asking for Positive Feedback on the desire to keep the SAUM cartridge available in 6.5, 7, & 300.
Please read through the thread & give some thought to your potential support of the cartridge. This link is just a small sampling but should provide a snippet of the desired need for a continued market prospect.

Link:
Help Keep the SAUM's Alive !!!

Thank you again,
From Members of the Shooting Sports Community.

Please feel free to reference the link anytime.

David.

Last edited:
Ok, I just sent an e-mail & link to this thread to ADG & Peterson.
Keep the positive Post coming !!!!!

Here's my contribution:
Attn: R&D / Marketing

I have previously e-mailed a request to your company to consider providing Brass for the SAUM family of Cartridges. In recent years having advancements in rifle shooting systems, Platforms, disciplines & components, it has provided a renewed market interest for the SAUM type cartridge.
The SAUM has proven to be a very efficient & desirable cartridge design in Its standard configuration,
As well as useful parent to both make improved versions, necked up & down versions, as well as Wildcats.

I am forwarding you a Link to a thread I started in LongRange Hunting Forum
Asking for Positive Feedback on the desire to keep the SAUM cartridge available in 6.5, 7, & 300.
Please read through the thread & give some thought to your potential support of the cartridge. This link is just a small sampling but should provide a snippet of the desired need for a continued market prospect.

Help Keep the SAUM's Alive !!!

Thank you again,
From Members of the Shooting Sports Community.

Please feel free to reference the link anytime.

David.
Send it to lapua as well haha

Recent Posts