Help Identifying this bullet seating die with window

TxPhred

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone know who makes this bullet seating die with the window to place the bullets in.
Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 241
Thanks, this die came with a Ponsness Warren Metallic-2 press I purchased and I wanted to find additional inserts but no brand marks on it. It came with a .30 Cal Sleeve and Seating Pin. I know it is not a PW model or RCBS. So I am trying to identify it to find additional caliber parts.

Check Ponsness & warren, they make a die like that. It is listed on their web site under metallic accessories. The complete die is $59.95. Also Weatherby used to market a die set, I had one in 300 weatherby Mag. Also RCBS sells a Gold Medal Die which is similar.

Last edited:
Thanks Kenny,
I think it is a Herters "Model Perfect" Automatic Seating Die, the caliber marked on the sleeve and bullet seater is ".300". I put a .30 Cal case in it and it is not a neck sizer. It is not exactly like a Herter's as I can't match my photo with any of the existing Herters photos but the sleeve and seater portion resemble the Herters a great deal. But hey I'm getting closer. thanks again for your help and same to others that have responded.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.