Hearing Protection Act 2019

They want to become their own country - I say we let them, and then build a wall around that crazy. I lived in the Bay Area for a few years...I keep waiting for the earthquake that wipes out the entire coast of that state - like old testament type shiz you know?

The scientists were saying back in the 70's, maybe 80's, that California was gonna fall in the ocean. I wish it'd hurry up!

Lord is waiting for all the sanctuary cities to fill up. Be patient
Sodom was destroyed by fire... Coincidence California (and the promiscuity of its degenerate population) is being done so, as well?

Gomorrah was also destroyed for their evilness and greed... Does that mean New York is next, thanks to NYC and their gluttony, greed, and wickedness?

Maybe we really are living in the final days...

This isn't the HPA, but it's along those lines...

Hey, even if it doesn't go anywhere, it's still a positive step forward! It's LONG overdue that someone challenge the NFA! It needs to be proven to be illegitimate in modern times.

I fully support abolishing the NFA, and have for many many years! It is 100% unconstitutional and infringing on our 2nd Amendment rights.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.