Assault Weapons Ban 2019

MudRunner2005

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks like Diane Frankenstein is back at it again, along with the usual scumbags, like Chris Murphy, Boxer, Pelosi, Schumer, etc... Along with Bloomberg, Giffords, and the same ole clown patrol. As if we didn't know this was coming as soon as they got control of the House. They were hoping to get the Senate too, so they could make it a reality. Good thing that didn't happen.

My only advice... Sic Semper Tyrannis!

That's where these gun-grabbing scumbags are WRONG. The fact is, the 2nd Amendment was originally intended to be 100% UNLIMITED for We The People. Just because weapons technology has improved drastically, does not mean that Big Brother is allowed to **** on our UNLIMITED God-given right that is Constitutionally protected.

Technically ANYTHING that hinders our UNLIMITED right to obtain ANY type of weapons to protect ourselves is considered treason under the U.S. Constitution, the very one these scumbags in office swore to uphold.

It's time they are held accountable for their treasonous and treacherous actions.

I like what that guy says in regards to the hypocracy of the whole thing. It will be feds with the same kind of firearms they are trying to ban enforcing it.

I will be contacting my house and senators tonight. I hope you all do the same.

What is the NRA doing?
The NRA is probably giving Frankenstein some talking points, because they helped write the Clinton Ban in 1994, and all this is the 1994 ban on super steroids, with about 185 more guns listed specifically by name.

That woman needs to hang from the tight end of a rope for all her attempts to destroy our Constitutional rights.

And the so called features on the weapon have been reduced to just one. We can't let this leave the senate

If Sen Mitch McConnel is your senator please contact his office and voice opposition to this rotten legislation.

whats funny is that feinstein use to have a conceal weapons permanent. Apparently she said that if anyone was trying to "take her out" she was going to take them with her....

i don't understand why she isn't getting her character assassinated in politics more often. getting her out of office is definitely a first step to calming a lot of these stupid bills on a federal level.

i don't understand why she isn't getting her character assassinated in politics more often. getting her out of office is definitely a first step to calming a lot of these stupid bills on a federal level.
Because she's a high-level deep state scumbag. Those people are so deep they're nearly untouchable. There's so much evil money feeding her, and running protection for her, nobody will even attempt. Same reason nobody has tried to do anything with Bill & Hillary, Nancy Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, etc... Look at those 75+ people that ended up mysteriously "committing suicide" that the Clintons knew. That's why nobody will attempt it. They have their own thugs, goons, and hit squads. They're commie nazi thugs that will literally murder to get their way and push their agenda of disarming and enslaving us.

Because she's a high-level deep state scumbag. Those people are so deep they're nearly untouchable. There's so much evil money feeding her, and running protection for her, nobody will even attempt. Same reason nobody has tried to do anything with Bill & Hillary, Nancy Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, etc... Look at those 75+ people that ended up mysteriously "committing suicide" that the Clintons knew. That's why nobody will attempt it. They have their own thugs, goons, and hit squads. They're commie nazi thugs that will literally murder to get their way and push their agenda of disarming and enslaving us.

theres way of handing that too. the same way we handle other countries trash.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.