Headed to Laurel MT

Capt. D

I will be headed to Laurel MT for a job starting April 15. We will be working 6/10's and will have sundays off. Would like to take a whack at a few dogs while I'm there. I see that no hunting license is required to hunt predators in MT. Any info on the area, tips, or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

I am done hunting coyotes for the year, but have prairie dogs and a private range with steel out to 2k contact me via pm if interested. I live south of billings and work in laurel.

Have hunted Block Managment in the Broadview area which is just a ways out of Billings, shouldn't be hard for you to get there from Laurel. I would suggest contacting the local FWP office, they will be happy to give you state lands and Block Managment maps for the area, depending in how far you want to go there is plenty of land to shoot coyotes as well as prairie dogs if you bring plenty of ammo!
Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.