Recommended Night head Lamp

I used wheat for years, but there are a lot more now than 30 years ago. Most of them are good check out what they say about them in the reviews and decide what your uses will be and decide that way with what you have budgeted for one. Most people like a red or amber lens filter but I preferred a blue one, and at the time I had to make one.

Sniper Hog Light is the one I got when I was using night lights. They have individuals LED's that you can swap out and use 21700 lithium ion batteries that are rechargeable. You can raise and lower the intensity of the light and it has adjustment that allows you to widen or narrow the light beam if necessary.
Not sure where you are in Michigan but I got mine at River Rat Trapping supplies in Eaton Rapids. Even if you don't buy one there, you can play with the light and see if you like it. Not to mention its a pretty cool little shop with all kinds of tanned hides and fishing/hunting equipment.

Sniper Hog Light is the one I got when I was using night lights. They have individuals LED's that you can swap out and use 21700 lithium ion batteries that are rechargeable. You can raise and lower the intensity of the light and it has adjustment that allows you to widen or narrow the light beam if necessary.
Not sure where you are in Michigan but I got mine at River Rat Trapping supplies in Eaton Rapids. Even if you don't buy one there, you can play with the light and see if you like it. Not to mention its a pretty cool little shop with all kinds of tanned hides and fishing/hunting equipment.
I'm up by Westbranch and most of the hunting will probably in the 100 to 200 yard range to spot then try to get them in closer .
Thanks !

Rum Man

I used wheat for years, but there are a lot more now than 30 years ago. Most of them are good check out what they say about them in the reviews and decide what your uses will be and decide that way with what you have budgeted for one. Most people like a red or amber lens filter but I preferred a blue one, and at the time I had to make one.
Thanks for your response . I will check Wheat out .

Rum Man

Petzl Actik Core, about $75 bucks on Amazon, Cabelas, REI. Has 3 power levels, USB Recargeable and it's Nukpruff.

Yes, it is. I have 2 of these, and I purchased another for my waterfowling buddy.

https://www.amazon.com/Vastfire-Rechargeable-Floodlight-Headlight-Hands-Free/dp/B08SK4TFYP/ref=sr_1_73?crid=DECZD0AB4MWW&keywords=yayuprc+head+lamps+led+rechargeable+super+bright&qid=1706782662&sprefix=yayuprc+head+lamps+led+rechargeable+super+bright,aps,319&sr=8-73&th=1

I purchased mine 3 years ago, and there are brighter ones, but this has served me well, esp. for its price point.
Thank you !
This one looks very interesting!
And budget friendly too !

Rum Man

Let me know if you would like a partner. I've been chasing them all winter but haven't been able to get one. I've heard them plenty of times but for some reason can't get then to commit. I'm running a thermal but part of me thinks it's because I'm hunting mostly public land. They've probably been overcalled and are now wary. My chase continues.