• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hart barrels

sable tireur

I have two Hart barrels:

7mm
8 twist
#5 Douglas contour
31", finished at 30"
Fluted

upload_2019-11-20_13-9-57.jpeg

upload_2019-11-20_13-10-19.jpeg

These price out to be $465.00 each. I bought them a while ago so I don't have the invoice anymore. I need to reduce some inventory so these are sacrificed. I will let these go at $300.00 each + $15.00 each shipping.

This is as low as I will go as this is a significant discount. No the shipping is not negotiable.

Post questions here or use PM if it works better for you.

Thank you!

ADDED:

I will take a USPS money order or personal check from a member in good standing. Both will have to clear my bank before shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited:
PM answered.

The question was:

Can the barrel be finished at 26"?

Answered: The end of the flutes is at 26" so there is no plain barrel in front of the end of the flutes.

I think that depends on the amount of tenon you want or need and how much free space you need in front of the flutes. Technically you could remove one inch of tenon leaving an inch in front of the flutes for a 26" finish similar to a Remington Varmint contour. The inch in front of the flutes could be threaded for a muzzle brake or suppressor if desired.

Otherwise leaving all of the tenon and one inch front of the flutes you have 27" or two inches in front of the flutes gets you to 28" as you stated. Removing the one inch at the saw cut take it to 30" for a crown.

rjgonzo has the second one pending payment.

If either changes their mind, there is a second for one barrel.

Thank you!

Last edited: