• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hart rifle barrels

Moderators please ban user from posting. I had contacted him on Texas gun trader for a Remington 700 action and 7mm hart barrel. We agreed on a price and made arrangements to meet in Georgetown, tx because his buddy had his action. He then contacted me saying his buddy used the action for a custom build. Then I saw the listing here posted after our deal went south. I asked if he'd meet for the barrel and he said he prefered to ship only. Be careful, these assholes even steal during the holidays.

This guy is mad bc we had agreed on a sale on an action that was kept in a safe in my hometown and was close to the interested buyer, so I agreed to drive and meet him if need be. I called to meet my friend who was storing the gun in his safe so I could transfer. at which time my friend informed me had used my action on his custom build. I learned of this after any posting I made and immediately informed the interested buyer and listed it as sold on my postings. It didn't cost him anything but an email. I had the 7mm barrel in my possession and didn't want to drive 2 hrs to meet him when I offered to ship it to him free!! Then he just went silent!!.. I've never has an issue with anything I have sold and never will, I am not trying to deceive or fool anyone. The money isn't a issue and if I am wrong I wil make it right. I am just a passionate gun owner and shooter like many people on here and don't want one upset guy to create a false identity for me!!

If you can get a couple references from here, I would be glad to buy your 7mm barrel for $305, It's just kinda scary to send out $305 especially this time of year without some sort of assurace. That and my wife is going to consider a barrel a christmas gift so I would really hate to have something go bad.

All it takes is one bad apple to wreck the bunch!

I understand completey, I've been in your boat many times as well. I apologize for misunderstanding but I didn't want you to think i was trying to in anyway be dishonest w you or anyone for that matter!