• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

I just remembered that i will be passing through Billings on my way to Townsend, i will stop there then. Thanks!

Larry's in Nampa has Large Rifle Primers, CCI200. I just bought the last brick, but he has 9 single packs of 100 left. Joy...been looking for primers for months.

Just picked up a lot of 500, .338 cal, 300 grain SMK's at Bruno shooters supply.

Can you guys keep an eye out for the Hornady Modified Case for 223. Midway was suppose to have them yesterday but now the expected date is out to next year. Thanks

Dennis, you can send a case to Hornaday and the will make one for ya. lots quicker than a year.

Big Boar sports in Blackfoot Id has imr4831 and H4831sc. a bit less H4831 now

the gunshop next to Maverick in Montpelier Id has H1000, and Fed primers

210m's for me yeah

Calebelas in Sidney has H 4831sc and some win primers and a few other powders.

can you tell I worked my way across:cool::cool:
Idahoorion

Can you guys keep an eye out for the Hornady Modified Case for 223. Midway was suppose to have them yesterday but now the expected date is out to next year. Thanks

I'm in the same boat as you but with 6.5 creedmoor I've been thinking of sending them a case but this brings me to my next problem have everything except dies to make it go boom.

Has anyone seen redding 6.5 creedmoor. Dies? Lookin for FL,neck, and seater. Dont really wana buy the competition set $250 anyone got any ideas where to find them?

Done looked at midway, brownells, Sinclair, Grafs. No one has them.

Was in Rapid City today. Scheels has Retumbo and a few other powders on hand. They also had some 7mm Bergers in the 168gr on the shelf. They also had some Win lg rifle primers.
Cabelas had some 6.5mm 140 gr Bergers. A selection of Bergers in the 6mm size. Also some primers on hand. Win and some Rem. Seeing a few more components on the shelves. Bruce

I am looking for a large quantity of H. 1000 8-16#. Must be able to ship. Thanks in advance. P.m. is preferred.

Cheers

I am still looking for some cci BR2s or fed 210 GMs, if someone local to SW north Dakota has some i may trade 2 lbs of varget for a brick, face to face so we dont have to deal with hazmat.

Black Sheep in Coeur D Alene just opened doors in the former Sportsmans wharehouse, was there just last sat. lots of Powders and primers. BS has expanded well in the new bldg for them. 32 lbs of mixed powders for me on this trip back. It was great to see. Try Big R stores in MT and ID also, picked up some in Havre too.

I am still looking for some cci BR2s or fed 210 GMs, if someone local to SW north Dakota has some i may trade 2 lbs of varget for a brick, face to face so we dont have to deal with hazmat.

I might be able to help you with the 210m's. I'll be in your neck 'o' the woods in 2weeks (yay me :D). I'll shoot you a PM if I can still get them.

t

Recent Posts