• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

For you Montana guys, Scheels in Billings had plenty of H1000 and .284 Bergers in stock in both 168 and 180 grains. Seemed like they had a pretty solid selection of other powders in stock too.

elkhunter,

Thanks, Just called a guy I know who works there and got in powder and bullets along with a few other bullets too. Thats a good store there in Billings and some sharp guys working there.

I did`nt go through all the posts to see if this outfit is listed.
They have a lot of used rfeloading supplies, dies especially.
I got a set if carbide dies for My .044 mag from these people for twenty five bucks, the dies are like thay had never been used.
I`ve visited with them and, they are very friendly and willing to accomodate.
i give t shese guys a five star rating.
I do`nt like google at all but, this was the only page I could find with some real information. I am sure that they used google before google publicly announced their support for firearms control measures.
Next time I get there I will mention that to them.

https://sites.google.com/site/sagebrushbillings/

Last edited:
Finally started seeing some useable powder and .284 bullets at Sportsman's...hopefully a sign of things starting to achieve a level of normalcy again.

I agree it seams the local shops are getting orders filled first. Online is still thin. Which is understandable the manufacturers proably make more on the sales a local shops.

midway usa has 22lr instock.... pretty pricy tho but if anyone needs any they have them