Hard bolt closing

Try a piece of resized brass to see if your bolt will close fairly easy then if that works adjust seating depth.

Thanks yes i have made sure that it's clean. Anyone coming to s.a plz give me a shout n ill be glad to give u guys a good time

I was having a similar issue with my 7mm rem mag. Part of my problem was that some of the brass was fired in a different gun. I tried everything I could think of but the last thing I did solved the problem.

I annealed a couple of brass then re sized them. It was amazing the results. The brass re sized to the proper sizing and held the proper sizing. The problem is your brass becomes hard and resists the resizing process and springs back to the size it was before. After being annealed the brass is softer and doesn't spring back as much.

Try a couple of brass i am sure you will see some positive results. I am now a believer in annealing brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.