Hackers really suck!

royinidaho

Was going to purchase a new scope but......

Opted for a new Mac Mini to be able to continue to function/make dollars, instead.......

Will have the good life again until some mother's little nerdy son learns to hack into the Mac OS. It had better take a while. If not I'll add another class of vermin to my red mist category. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I have been using a mac now for year. I first had a PowerBook, then I got a Ibook, because I travel alot.. but my next mac will be a PowerBook again.

Great stuff...

I can leave my computer on for a week without it slowing down, or having to restart it. And that is with working with it alot..

[ QUOTE ]

Will have the good life again until some mother's little nerdy son learns to hack into the Mac OS. It had better take a while. If not I'll add another class of vermin to my red mist category. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, get ready to make some more red mist. The bastards have already shown they can screw with the Mac OS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20060313/tc_nf/42047

Sorry to rain on your parade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

very unlikly..I have been reading on Mac forums, and nobody seems worried.

The "viruses" reported, you have practically download it, accept it, then install it..

I see no problems in the next few years..

"I see no problems in the next few years.."

There is a 99% chance you will see problems this year if not in a few months. Hackers can get into anything if they want to.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.