Hackers really suck!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by royinidaho, Mar 18, 2006.

1. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Was going to purchase a new scope but......

Opted for a new Mac Mini to be able to continue to function/make dollars, instead.......

Will have the good life again until some mother's little nerdy son learns to hack into the Mac OS. It had better take a while. If not I'll add another class of vermin to my red mist category. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. Northman

Northman Well-Known Member

I have been using a mac now for year. I first had a PowerBook, then I got a Ibook, because I travel alot.. but my next mac will be a PowerBook again.

Great stuff...

I can leave my computer on for a week without it slowing down, or having to restart it. And that is with working with it alot..

3. gonehuntingagain

gonehuntingagain Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]

Will have the good life again until some mother's little nerdy son learns to hack into the Mac OS. It had better take a while. If not I'll add another class of vermin to my red mist category. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, get ready to make some more red mist. The bastards have already shown they can screw with the Mac OS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20060313/tc_nf/42047

Sorry to rain on your parade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Northman

Northman Well-Known Member

very unlikly..I have been reading on Mac forums, and nobody seems worried.

The "viruses" reported, you have practically download it, accept it, then install it..

I see no problems in the next few years..

5. Guest

Guest Guest

"I see no problems in the next few years.."

There is a 99% chance you will see problems this year if not in a few months. Hackers can get into anything if they want to.