H1000

Wild, Bruno raised the price $3 per pound in the last week, but $7 per pound less than 6 months ago??? I have a couple pounds of IMR Enduron 7977 to test. It's the same burn rate as H1000.

Wild, Bruno raised the price $3 per pound in the last week, but $7 per pound less than 6 months ago??? I have a couple pounds of IMR Enduron 7977 to test. It's the same burn rate as H1000.

I just plain refuse to buy from Lester Bruno. Sorry for the bad attitude. I'd wait a year longer and get from Powder Valley .

Powder Valley has it in stock now:

[SIZE=-1]HODH1000-08 *[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]HODGDON H1000 - 8 LBS. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Yes[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]$168.00[/SIZE]
That beats Bruno's at $205.30 by a bunch.

Regards.

wildcater,

I'm not sure how you checked and got that response but I just ordered 32 pounds and got the O.K. I should have it late next week.

Regards.

I received the e-mail confirmation and tracking number for my shipment of H-1000 from Powder Valley to arrive at my address by Friday 5/20.

For those still needing this powder, Powder Valley states that it is still in stock.

Regards.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.