H1000 and Bergers available

gillettehunter

There was a note on another forum last night that H1000 was in stock at 3rd generation shooters supply. I just bought some and looks like they still have well over 100 lbs available. They also had some .30 caliber Berger 215 hybrids in stock. They had several of the different .30 caliber Bergers in stock. If you need some now's a chance to get some back on hand. Bruce

I purchased 5lbs of H-4831sc from them yesterday. At 10am they had 175 lbs available and by 2pm they where sold out. Talk about crazy times??

thanks! got a supply of RL-19, 22, H1000, IMR 4064. I thought I'd never reload again. I had RL-7 in my cart and by the time I checked out it was out of stock :( sad and angry. But grateful for what I got

thanks again

My wife though I was kidding when I told her I needed the card and now, they were the only place that I could find the 338 250gr Elite hunting bullets last night.

My wife though I was kidding when I told her I needed the card and now, they were the only place that I could find the 338 250gr Elite hunting bullets last night.

Yeah, no kidding. I was in the middle of a retail sale at the store where I work and I told the customer who had just walked in to "hold on" while I finished my order. Man, crazy times.

Randy

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts