H&S precision rem 700P stock???

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by losthelegend, Jun 10, 2012.

1. losthelegend

losthelegend Well-Known Member

does anyone know the model # of the H&S precision stock that came standard on the Remington 700P LA RH w/ palm swell? It is a 300 RUM. Thanks for your time in advance!

2. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

You'd have to call them to be sure but I beleive it's the same as the Sendero Stocks.

3. B23

B23 Well-Known Member

Actually, the Sendero stocks have a slimmer forend, much like a sporter style stock, than does the "P" or Tactical HS Prec. stocks on Remingtons and some have the palm swell and some don't.

4. losthelegend

losthelegend Well-Known Member

I just called them and it is a model PST_014. Their customer service was great and very helpful. Thanks for your replies.

5. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

Yep, the've always been great on the phone to me.

Glad you got it figured out.

Check the classifieds here and over at sniper's hide unless you're in a hurry to get one, you might pick one up worth the money that way as a take off.

6. B23

B23 Well-Known Member

WildRose is correct, you see a lot of Remington take off stocks off of their 5R model and that's pretty much the same stock as the 700P, just different color.

Alot of people don't like the palm swell so finding a used but brand new take off shouldn't be to difficult.