Gunwerks new bipod - Elevate

Just got this email from Gunwerks giving an overview of their new bipod. Seems well thought out and lots of features - the ability to go down low all the way to 5" sure is appealing and quick deployment as well.

What does everyone think?

It may be quality…..it may be light….but, it darn sure isn't tall! The same complaint that I have with the majority of bipods…..lack of height! Speaking as a hunter of game animals and not steel…. I don't hunt on "groomed pastures" and 19" doesn't clear many grasses or small bushes! memtb

Just got this email from Gunwerks giving an overview of their new bipod. Seems well thought out and lots of features - the ability to go down low all the way to 5" sure is appealing and quick deployment as well.

I have both Elevate and Atlas. I will report after I shoot with the Elevate.

Looks like some good features. I'd try one but I've set all my rifles up for arca only. Not going to switch out all my rails just so I can move this between rifles. Maybe they will eventually offer arca locks with the same mechanism.
Salmon River makes a very nice Arca rail for hunting rifles that offers 2.5" of picatiny rail at the far end, allows you to run both types of attachments. Just a thought.

Salmon River makes a very nice Arca rail for hunting rifles that offers 2.5" of picatiny rail at the far end, allows you to run both types of attachments. Just a thought.
I am aware. I only use Ken's products and like I said I'm set on rails. I have no other use for a pic rail and will not spend the money to switch. I'll just stick with my Atlas unless gunwerks comes out with arca.

My hunting bro and I ordered two of these to go on our new Fierce Custom CT Rage rifles. Hope they live up to the hype.