Evolution Bipod New Product Introduction

gliechty

I just wanted to Introduce all of you to my new Product, the Evolution Bipod. Here are some of the
Features:
•8.5" extends to 12" Height
•4" Height with legs at 45 degrees
•Removable Legs
•Locking Quick Detach Attachment
•20 Degree Pivoting Head with lever lock
•leg Positions 0,45,90,125, and 180 degrees
•Light Carbon Fiber Legs and Accessories
•Spring Loaded Extending Legs

We are also releasing two attachments.
The Rail Adapter replaces the sling swivel stud on the for-end of your rifle to enable the quick detach of the Evolution Bi-Pod. This Rail Adapter includes a sling swivel attaching point, as well as an anti rotation flush cup receptacle. Includes Screws and hardware for installation.

The Tripod Adapter quickly transforms the Evolution Bi-pod to a tripod mounted shooting platform.
It takes just a few seconds to convert from a two legged bi-pod to a tripod mounted shooting support with the "Tripped Out"!

Check out our website Evolution Bipod or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/evolutionbipod

Video and Pictures in the field are coming SOON!

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 362
Thanks for looking!

It weighs 14 oz.

The reasoning behind the Evolution Bipod came to me after going on hunt after hunt and trying to carry shooting stix or multiple bipods to enable stabilized shooting in any terrain. This product is what I came up with.

I will be offering multiple accessories to replace the majority of shooting supports. This includes adjustable legs for sitting position, as well as a trekking pole that attaches to the main hub of the bipod in just a few seconds to shoot standing, as well as adjusting to a short enough length to shoot sitting or kneeling. I am working with many shooters and getting feedback on additional accessories and will be adding to the list and website as we develop them.

Currently we offer the short legs that come on the bipod, as well as a sitting length that will be on the website next week. We also have the adaptor to quickly convert the bipod to a tripod supported shooting system. All of these accessories work with the main hub so that is a one time purchase. My goal is to make all other shooting support systems obsolete. And with the locking quick detach system, a shooter can switch the evolution bipod from rifle to rifle in just a few seconds!

Follow us on facebook as that will be the first place we update our accessories and videos.

We don't have a picture of one being shot off a tripod yet, but will get one posted this next week.

However, here is a picture and video of one of our customers, during a Precision Shooting Match in Park City, Utah today. He was using the Evopod and won the match.

This is what he had to say: "I couldn't speak higher of this bipod after running it at the match.
A first place finish is a sum of gear, experience, and luck and luckily all of those three came together today with the help of this bipod! This thing is the real deal. Can't wait to start seeing these things pop up. This is the best piece of kit I've used out side of a good gun or glass. Just wait til you get your hands on it. Think 'enhanced atlas' with less weight and much more functionality plus hog saddle in one."- Austin Overman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUbJbf6TKI&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• Austin Overman bipod.jpg
    Austin Overman bipod.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 348
Bob Lee,

We realize that the Evolution Bipod is not for everyone. But for the shooters out there that understand the versatility that is built into it, they think its well worth it. Many shooters out there are going to a Hog Saddle or Pig Saddle to shoot off of a tripod. With the Evolution Bipod, this is an unnecessary purchase, we have an adaptor that works directly with the bipod that comes with the Evolution Bipod in one of our options in the store. So if you buy a Hog Saddle at $309.00, and a Harris Bipod for $120.00 (Full Options) ($429.00), the Evolution Bipod with Tripod adaptor is a money saver. ($359.99)

The comparison is even greater when you buy a Hog saddle and an Atlas Bipod. ($588.00)

The ability to transfer from one shooting support to another in a few seconds is the other selling point for the Evolution Bipod. A few Seconds to go from shooting prone to shooting off a Tripod. That may make a difference in a hunting situation.

We've had a lot of questions about how the Evolution Bipod switches to a Tripod in just 10 second or less. Here are some pictures to help understand the process. The Tripod Adapter is fitted with universal camera adapters on the bottom of the adapter, as you can see in the first picture. You screw the Adapter into the Tripod quick detach. Next, you take the legs off of the Evolution Bipod (They pull off in seconds) and push them into the top holes in the Tripod adapter. There you Go! Very easy and Quick! We are hoping to have a Video out by the end of the week with all the features including how to use the adapters.

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_7300.jpg
    IMG_7300.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_7302.jpg
    IMG_7302.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_7295.jpg
    IMG_7295.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_7296.jpg
    IMG_7296.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_7297.jpg
    IMG_7297.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 328
Looks somewhat like a cross between a atlas and a harris with carbon fiber legs. How is the side impact resistance of the legs? I have found with my tent poles and ski poles they can be somewhat fragile. Tall price tag also. I understand the need to price high. I am an OEM/corporate sales manager internationally. But I would have thought you would try to come in under the Atlas as you are trying to capture a very competitive market with an untested product. Looks nice though and if it is durable offers the advantage of being somewhat modular. JM2C

I dont see the gain when a atlas is 12 oz. Works well and find used some times.

We have an Evolution Bipod kit going out to Len this week. He will give an impartial report on the advantages and disadvantages of our system. Of course I believe the system to be superior, but I am biased. I believe that user reviews are the only way that you guys will get a proper picture of how our system works.

As for the strength of the carbon fiber that we use in our legs, It is specifically unidirectional wound for this application. I have tried to break the legs repeatedly. I haven't done it yet. I have however broken carbon fiber ski poles and tent poles on purpose. I'm not saying that it wont happen, but if and when it does, I will replace them free of charge.

To address the competition aspect of our product. I really don't see us being in the bipod specific market. We are offering a shooting support system. Modular in nature and adaptable to most shooting situations. On a weekly basis, we are offering accessories that aid shooters in many different shooting scenarios. We are starting to get a large following in the tactical shooting community, read PRS competition. The reason is that we are able to quickly listen to our customers and provide additional accessories to further their ability to be competitive. We hope to continue to do this for our hunting customers as well.

I already have rails on 5 different rifles for mounting my GGG bipod. Any chance these rails would fit your bipod attachment. thanks rch

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.