Guess the projectile??

I have seen core locks, hornady sst's and vlds all do similar damage. It just depends on range and what you hit. The nastiest hydro shock I saw was from a .54 muzzle load bullet at 100 yards (lead power belt) every organ up from diaphram was indistinguishable. Nothing but bloody pulp. Bullet found off side under hide. Size just bigger than a quarter.

Go ahead and take the next one, lets just try to keep it orderly, not piling on so we can all maybe learn a little from each animal and bullet then move to the next one.

ok...here's mine:

120lb whitetail doe. Entry on the right and of course exit on the left. Range: 440 yards.

chestcavity1.jpg

I actually didnt see that thread but i remembered you saying you shot the 208 grain A-MAX out of your 300 RUM and i knew that they expanded fast enough to do that much damage on entrance. So i connected two and two together. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.