Guess the projectile??

Dang I can't get my program to go low enough! It was shot a 25 yards with a three blade Tekan launched with a PSE Omen, BOW and ARROW :D:D That was exit, I have one of the on side, it was a little less but not much.

Dang I can't get my program to go low enough! It was shot a 25 yards with a three blade Tekan launched with a PSE Omen, BOW and ARROW :D:D That was exit, I have one of the on side, it was a little less but not much.

Holy crap! I would have never guessed that... very interesting.

I think I learned something today.

t

WTH????

What is shown can't be hydro shock as is being discussed on another thread.

Which side do you have it on? You may wish to switch sides.:)

What's the spin rate on that arrow. Must be at least a 1 in 2 twist! :D:D

My cow looked like that but was limited to blood with no tissue damage. The 300 Berger @ 157 yds only took out 3 ribs going length wise back to front and never actually entered the chest cavity except for shrapnel.

Amazing!!!

Wow. I have been told that you could fill a 55 gallon (plastic drum) full of water and the arrow at close range would exit thru but you could shoot it with a rifle and it wouldnt exit . maybe someone has tried to verify if it is actually true or not. I wonder why an arrow does so much damage ? Nice pic

Next up is a cow elk. First pick of side second pick on side.

100_3315.jpg

100_3312.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.