Greyboe Phoenix

TomBruto

Does anybody have any experience with the Phoenix from Grayboe? I am looking for a stock or light weight chassis for a 6.5-284 build on a Tikka action I picked up. Was looking at Mesa precision/(AG Composite), or xlr, but came across one of these and feel like it's almost too good to be true. Seems like a lot of bang for your buck. I was a little worried about how it would hold up to rugged use, but they assured me that any breaks would be covered by the lifetime warranty, I assume as long as it wasn't done intentionally. Any first hand knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Does anybody have any experience with the Phoenix from Grayboe? I am looking for a stock or light weight chassis for a 6.5-284 build on a Tikka action I picked up. Was looking at Mesa precision/(AG Composite), or xlr, but came across one of these and feel like it's almost too good to be true. Seems like a lot of bang for your buck. I was a little worried about how it would hold up to rugged use, but they assured me that any breaks would be covered by the lifetime warranty, I assume as long as it wasn't done intentionally. Any first hand knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Tagging in