Gold Coast, OZ

PaulOS

Hi All, I am from the Gold Coast Australia, I have enjoyed having a good read over the forum after a mate (JAWZ) pointed me in this direction. Due to ridiculous weapon licensing laws and being domiciled in another country I had to dispose of my firearms about 10 years ago. I have just started to get back into it with the process of picking cal's, actions, scopes etc. Most hunting will be shorter range, but I am interested in getting both the equipment and discipline required for the longer range shots. I still have a lot of reading to do….:)

Thanks ss7mm, I have most of the cals sorted with rifles on the way, PTA'd (Permit To Acquire) or deposit's placed to hold
22LR - CZ 452 LH
223 Rem 700 LH
270Win Rem 700 LH
308 Rem 7600

The hard part has been picking suitable cals and rifles in Left Hand! After I sort out scopes for the above lot it will be down to cal and rifle selection for the long range bad boy, but to make life easier this / these :D will be RH

Just buy that barret in the 338 lapua and be done with it, the rest is neither here nor there.:D

Was wondering when you were going to stick your head up.

Just buy that barret in the 338 lapua and be done with it, the rest is neither here nor there.:D

That's the current line of thinking if I can get a hold of one, it may be a 12 month wait, the story goes that Cleaver got 10 in and sold 12!. Mind you I do like those Mak Tube kits they have done in 300 RUM.
It will be a while yet for either, I have to sneak through / slowly introduce the above to the chief. Its amazing what deals you can get when you are a lefty, the shops just give them away :rolleyes::D

Was wondering when you were going to stick your head up.

I know I have been to slack to post a hello thread...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.