Hello from Oz

gundog375

Hello to everyone from Australia. I'm reasonably new to the LR side of the sport, but I've been shooting & hunting from the age of 12. My first gun was a Boito .410 shotgun & my first centrefire was a Tikka .243. Since then I've bought/sold my way to a battery of different calibre rifles. I enjoy hunting more than just casual shooting, with deer hunting being my favourite, especially Sambar. Having said that, I enjoy all forms of hunting, be it rabbits with the .22 or shotgun, whistling up foxes, to ducks & quail in season with my Wire Haired Pointer. I also enjoy fishing, photography & generally anything to do with the outdoors.
I'm married with two young kids, 1 of each, aged 4 & 2. They tend to take up most of my time, so I make the most of my opportunities to get away when I can.
I work at ITW Australia, in Victoria, as a Service Technician, servicing PA(Powder Actuated) tools, gas tools, hammer drills, grinders etc.
I've been reading this forum for a while now, so looking forward to joining in when I can.

Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.