Getting a scope cerakote.

kvw4x4

I would like to get a scope cerakoted to match barrel color. Any suggestions on who to use. I'm in Washington state. Willing to ship if need be. Pm or text me 3608153198. Thanks Kevin.

I would like to get a scope cerakoted to match barrel color. Any suggestions on who to use. I'm in Washington state. Willing to ship if need be. Pm or text me 3608153198. Thanks Kevin.

With the heating requirements of Cerakote , I would not recommend placing any scope in 300 o temperature. things like ribber o rings could fail. there are other good coatings that air cure and require no high temperatures that will do a good job.

I'm not sure that this would not void you warranty on the scope also.

Just me
J E CUSTOM

With the heating requirements of Cerakote , I would not recommend placing any scope in 300 o temperature. things like ribber o rings could fail. there are other good coatings that air cure and require no high temperatures that will do a good job.

I'm not sure that this would not void you warranty on the scope also.

Just me
J E CUSTOM
I believe there is Air Cured Ceracote that does not require heat.

Last edited:
Tell them to add a few strippers in!!!
1B35EB8B-8F12-4A1D-B548-00DFE2E0EF84.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.