Garage/reloading command center is almost done!!! PICS

shortpants

Ive got pics of the new man cave but need to email them to someone who can upload them for me.

The bottom pic shows the bench. The press will be toward the right side. The drawers above will help keep tools, bullets, brass, primers,etc. I opted not to use the ductless mini split because it costs 10 times what I payed for the window unit. It works very well and I installed a ceiling fan to help circulate the air. I insulated the garage doors, covered the floor with epoxy with fleck, built the ceiling racks for large timber/tables and my homemade targets. I also had to buy a new water softener. I still have to trim out the ac, install the sink and update the lighting. Once I get everything put away in it's place it will be time to start buying the reloading equipment!!!! I can't wait!

Your garage is larger than my entire house. I am not kidding you either. Very nice.

It's approx. 650sf. A standard 3 car with an extra 4ft. of depth on the 2 car side. The wife still gets to park in it and my Rhino will also be parked in there. That will leave me just enough room to have my area to work in. It is awesome to finally have some organization out there. By the way it was 113* here today but nice and cool in the command center!

Thanks for noticing!

I would DIE at that temp! It was 73* here a couple of days ago, if it hadn't been for the 22mph WNW winds it would have been deadly.

My house is 25-feet square. An old BIA house. Roof doesn't leak though. :D My command center is the kitchen table. It's all good!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.