woo hoo, New mouse gun is almost built.

screech

I had a talk with the smith tonight and was told that my soon new to be acquired 338-378 improved is almost done. It should be done by the end of next week. We are still waiting on dies. cant wait to launch some 300gr. pills out down range at mighty mouse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I can figure out how to post a pic again I will but sadly I can shoot better than I can run a computer and my shooting sucks. So dont get you're hopes up.

screech,
Glad for you. You do leave us hopeless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, I hope a rivalry wont break out between it and my 6.5x284. Shes a shooter but just not as sexy. She will still probably come with me on an outing or two this spring. Shes a fan of rock chucking and ground squirling. She may have to step aside for a few chucks though just to make it fair.

Screech ,
Just show the 6.5 equal attention until they bond.
Get both rifles out and spend time w/them on the couch in the evenings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif-.
I'd love to see the results of a chuck smacked w/that dude!-Mike

Ol'mike, Yeah, that may be a way to stop the 6.5x284 hearts from breaking. You think Its big enough for Chucks? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.