woo hoo, New mouse gun is almost built.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by screech, Jan 5, 2007.

1. screech

screech Well-Known Member

I had a talk with the smith tonight and was told that my soon new to be acquired 338-378 improved is almost done. It should be done by the end of next week. We are still waiting on dies. cant wait to launch some 300gr. pills out down range at mighty mouse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I can figure out how to post a pic again I will but sadly I can shoot better than I can run a computer and my shooting sucks. So dont get you're hopes up.

2. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

screech,
    Glad for you. You do leave us hopeless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

Ahhh, a new arrival in the family. it just doesn't get any better than that!

4. screech

Yeah, I hope a rivalry wont break out between it and my 6.5x284. Shes a shooter but just not as sexy. She will still probably come with me on an outing or two this spring. Shes a fan of rock chucking and ground squirling. She may have to step aside for a few chucks though just to make it fair.

5. NYLES

NYLES Well-Known Member

Thats a pretty big MOUSE gun aint it?

6. ol mike

ol mike Well-Known Member

Screech ,
    Just show the 6.5 equal attention until they bond.
    Get both rifles out and spend time w/them on the couch in the evenings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif-.
    I'd love to see the results of a chuck smacked w/that dude!-Mike

7. screech

we got some vicious mice around here. I hope it can stop the charging mouse and rampaging ground squirle.

8. screech

Ol'mike, Yeah, that may be a way to stop the 6.5x284 hearts from breaking. You think Its big enough for Chucks? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif