G7 scope

I could be wrong with this.. definately a thought outta left field so-to-speak...

But would it be too-wild a guess to say the change (and never again make turrets with windage-marks "remark") has something to do with the Davidson boys' previous employers' scopes and the patents in-play "there" when they switched to nightforce???
Seems to me Huskemaw may have wound-up with the rights to that-one.. (givin the posts in this thread and what THEY persieve one to presume)

Again, is simply a thought.. but figured it realistic to comment that-that MAY be related in a round'about way

Thoughts? :rolleyes:

...maybe even Aaron will chime-in

Well you might be able to get Kenton to make you a turret, then again I've been waiting for almost two months(my credit card has been charged) for my NXS turrets and when I called them they told me that NForce hasn't been sending them any blank turrets and as soon as they did I might actually get my turrets for my 300 RUM. Hope nothing else is going on. Anyone else with same issue?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.