G7 scope

No offense, but you could have easily got the answer with a 30 second google search, which is what I just did:

The G7 scope is a special configuration of the 5.5-22 NXS by Nightforce. We offer a High Speed 20 MOA adjustment with ¼ MOA per click adjustments and a patented zero stop design that doesn't stretch or damage the adjustment threads. The windage adjustment is low profile and it has a screw on dust cap that will prevent inadvertent movement of the turret in hunting situations.

None taken I did a search then seen a post that said that you need the g7 to match the windage so figured I would get the help I needes here

yeah you can dial for windage its just a low profile capped windage arrangement. but you can take the cap off and dial for it. IMO EVERY target/tactical scope should come with a low profile capped windage adjustment. wind changes too quickly, plus its easily bumped out of position. the thing that sucks is nightforce will not added the low profile capped windage turret to their regular scopes. I have asked them and would pay for it, answer NO. with all that said I would buy a MOAR reticle scope, I would also buy the 3-15 nxs model as that is all you need to make any shot on a big game animal. They show up used all the time, I have seen a high speed, zero stop model for $1200 used. thats a full grand less than the g7.

yeah you can dial for windage its just a low profile capped windage arrangement. but you can take the cap off and dial for it. IMO EVERY target/tactical scope should come with a low profile capped windage adjustment. wind changes too quickly, plus its easily bumped out of position. the thing that sucks is nightforce will not added the low profile capped windage turret to their regular scopes. I have asked them and would pay for it, answer NO. with all that said I would buy a MOAR reticle scope, I would also buy the 3-15 nxs model as that is all you need to make any shot on a big game animal. They show up used all the time, I have seen a high speed, zero stop model for $1200 used. thats a full grand less than the g7.

If anyone is selling a 3-15 nxs. I'm looking for one !

I have taken more than a 30 sec search and cannot find where I can buy the Gunwerks scope. Am I not looking in the righter place? Can you only get one if you buy a rifle too?

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.