• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Benchmark Built Rem 700 6.5-284

StanwoodSpartan

Due to my arbitration case taking longer than expected and bills needing to be paid, it forces me to sell my 6.5-284Win built by Benchmark Barrels. Below are the spec on this custom rig. This rifle took me just under a year to build and I hate getting rid of it. All smith work done by Benchmark Barrels. Round count is 135. Cost to build was a hair over $3300. Price for rifle is $3100 shipped. Rifle has shot at and under .5moa @ 100yds with current load. Rifle will be listed on multile forums and sold to first "I'll take it" or PM time stamp. Payment by Money Order only.

-Rem 700 L/A trued by Benchmark Barrels
-McMillan A-5 Bedded by Benchmark Barrels
-26" 1:8 Twist 6-groove ABS Carbon Wrapped Benchmark Barrel
-Action/Barrel Nitried
-Dave Tubb Remm 700 L/A Bolt
-Jewell Trigger w/Top Right Saefty & Bolt release
-Hooper L/A DBM w/ 1 mag
-Seekins SRS rail
-EGW 20moa HD Rail
-CSR Muscle Break install by Benchmark Barrels

*Redding Type S Comp Neck Sizing Die set plus 95 pieces of brass (65 x1, 30 x2 fired) can be added for $250*

*Nightforce scope, rings, stock pack and Atlas bipod are NOT included in price above, but can be worked in for right price*

EZfku.jpg

gR8kn.jpg

GJwgC.jpg

8H0e1.jpg

Last edited:
I've been asked what I do for the whole package as she sits plus the dies and brass. For everything hee minus the sling, I'd do $5250 shipped in a hard case.

I have been asked about the full package deal. Here is how I will break it down:

Rifle only: $3100 shipped
Rifle, brass, dies: $3350 shipped
Rifle, brass, dies, scope, rings: $5250 shipped in hard case

*Ad Atlas V8.1 for $275 to each of the packages.