• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Custom Rem 700 Titanium 6.5-284

bettin

Remington 700 Titanium long action, chambered in 6.5-284. The rifle action is trued, has a Jewell trigger and is barreled with an ABS carbon fiber wrapped, Rock Creek cut rifled barrel, 22" long with Vias brake. The stock is a all carbon Lone Wolf that is pillar and epoxy bedded.It has a Leupold 4.5-14-40 VX3 with custom reticle. The rifle weighs 5.5 lbs with out scope. This rifle prints .3 " groups at 100 yds and 1-1.5" groups at 400yds with 140 grain Seirra Game Kings.I just recently tried 130 gr Barnes TSX and 120 grain Nosler Ballistic tips, it is shooting both of these into 1/2 MOA with out any load fine tuning. It has been on 1 hunt, and is in perfect condition, the customer traded it on one of my rifles in 338 RUM for an elk hunt. You can see pics of this rifle on my web site www.bettincustomguns.com/Photo%20Gallery/Remington%20TI%206.htm . Price $2650 with scope. Questions email me [email protected]