• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS Custom 6.5-284

alf

FOR SALE:

My custom 6.5-284 built on a Remington 700 SFII Sendero stainless steel long action.

Bolt was fluted by LRI.

24 inch Bartein 3b contour, 8 twist, and spiral fluted.

Chambered in a tight neck 6.5-284 with .188" freebore, ideal for the 140 class bullets.

Stock is a McMillan Game Warden, Edge fill without paint, with factory aluminum pillars.

13 1/2" length of pull, I" Decelerator pad, two left side flush cups, two s/s sling studs, and not bedded.

The stock is inletted for a Remington Varmint contour, but the 3b looks fine in there.

Floor plate is a factory "stainless" BDL.

Trigger is an stainless old school Remington.

There's around 125 pieces of detailed Lapua brass included, so no fretting brass prep.

Included dies are Redding Type S full length bushing die, a Redding Type S neck die, and a Wilson inline bullet seater.

No bushing are included.

Seekins 30 MOA rail is included, scope and rings are not, but may consider a package deal.

Weight as shown, including the Nightforce, & Seekins rings & rail, is 8 pounds, 12 ounces.

Around 400 rounds fired.

This is my Montana long range deer gun, and accuracy will not disappoint to 1K or better.

$2495.00 shipped in the lower 48 to your FFL, who must accept from a private individual, no exceptions.

No trades, don't ask.

Payment by bank check, postal money order, or personal check with the appropriate wait.

The barreled action only, preferably w/o the trigger, will be sent to your FFL, the rest of the parts directly to the buyer.

M4qSHR5.jpg