• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs: Aps 280 Ai

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
This is a 280 AI that I had Kirby build to use in steel UKD steel matches. I just never gave this rifle the time it deserves. I have too many other rifles and I just don't need this one. It shot the 176 gr Cauterucio very well. I recently loaded some 175 SMKs and the rifle shot under 1/2 MOA w/the first thing I tried. It is a shooter, I guarantee that.

Specs: Savage action (pre-accutrigger), Rifle Basix trigger, Near Mfg rail, Kreiger HV contour 1-8" twist, McMillan A5 stock (50% orange 50% black)

Rifle has about 350 rounds down it. I can tell you exactly but I don't have my book here @ work. Comes w/Redding 3 Die comp set. Micrometer seater and neck bushing die. Custom Hornady body die (had to have it made as the Redding was too tight). 250-300 pieces of Nosler brass. Mostly twice fired w/some once fired. Some misc loaded ammo left over from load development as well as some of the 175 SMK load that I've shot recently.

This would be a great rifle for someone looking to get into the LRH game!!

Asking $1400 for everthing. PM me w/any ?s.

104_1882.jpg

104_1880.jpg

104_1876.jpg