• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: Custom model 7 6br

Dan Tucker

Up for sale is a nice Remington model 7 in 6br custom built by Benchmark barrels. I got to quit buying stuff as I just do not have the time to shoot and hunt like I would like to. I bought this from a forum member who I have dealt with times before and it was built for his daughter who never showed any interest in it. It is a new build unfired and double deliciously green. I replaced the B&C stock with a new H&S model 7 sporter stock. The stock fits as tight as OJ's glove.
clear.png
Not sure of the brake model on it as I never use them. It will make a super walking varmint rifle. Here are some specs on the rifle.

* New H&S model 7 sporter stock

* Remington model 7 action trued

* New Timney Calvin Elite trigger set about 12 to 14 ounces

* BDL bottom metal

* Leupold bases

* Benchmark barrel in a 10 twist 104 freebore chambered in a no turn 6br fluted, threaded and 20 inches total without brake.

* All metal coated in OD green cerekote

* All work done by Benchmark barrels

1375.00 shipped & insured CONUS from private party

listed elsewhere, no trades

DSC00005_zpsom8bxrxq.jpg

DSC00006_zps1fxutbmo.jpg

DSC00007_zps0lz59g47.jpg

DSC00008_zpspbg4uuye.jpg

DSC00010_zpsfqpcxziq.jpg

DSC00011_zpszzglaaqy.jpg

DSC00013_zps2qusfjgz.jpg

DSC00015_zpsdofe52vv.jpg

Nice! I'm looking at a 338 Edge on here. Wanting to get into long range hunting. gun)

BACK UP FOR SALE, have not heard back from the buyer on doing a face to face transaction.

I do not no the contour of the barrel but it does fit the HS Precision model 7 sporter stock as perfect as it gets.