• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6br for sale

skeetlee

fellas i am going to sell my haverkamp custom 6BR. this rifle has a new haverkamp action right bolt left port action that is really nice and smooth. it is also very tight and accurate. the barrel is a 26" HV bartlein 8.5 twist with less than 100 rounds. probably closer to 60 or 65 rounds fired. basically a barrel brake in and my father shot a few groups with it. This rifle is very accuate under half moa at 300 and 400 yards. The stock is a kelbly TMBR and the stock work was done by tom meredith. the bartlein barrel was chambered by tom haverkamp of haverkamp actions. the chamber is set up for the long 105 Berger bullets. The reamer that cut this chamber has only been used once and that was for this barrel. Jewell trigger of course. this is a first class rig ready to go, just add scope and rings and your ready for any comp or prairie dog field. I think that about covers it but if you have any questions feel free to call. 217-246-0787 again fellas this rig is first class and i never cut any corners on my rifles. Im selling this one to fund a new haverkamp in a dual port next spring when tom makes a run on them. I need 1900 for this rifle and that is well below the price of a new custom rifle. You wont be sorry with this rife fellas thats a garantee, money back garantee actually!! Give me a shout! Lee

thenandnowhaverkamp001.jpg

i cant believe no one has had any questions about this rifle. I figured it would have sold pretty quick. I will put a money back garantee on this rifle folks. it truly is a fine very accurate stick. Very well build. actually it was built by some of the best in the buisness, heck the stock was beaded by the best in the buisness! tom Meredith. Send me an offer you never know. Lee

Do you still have the gun for sale. I am new to the benchrest sport but your firearm looks to be what I am looking for. Could you please send me some more pictures? Thanks.