• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6BR for sale.

backwoods83

I hate to sell this one but I've had to many set backs and need the cash, specs are as follows.

Mid 80s Rem Model 700 BDL Deluxe action, rich blueing fully engrave, fully blueprinted (reciever, lugs, lug recesses, and bolt face have all been trued and the threads straighted) bottom metal is also deep blued and engraved.

The striker assembly is a PTG shroud, PTG titanium firing pin, and a 28# Wolff spring, firing pin protrusion is set at .048"

The barrel is a 29" 4 groove (243/236) Krieger 8 twist heavy varmint, .915" @ muzzle <1300 rounds through it.

Trigger is a Rifle Basix ERV3, set at 6 oz with a top safety.
Rifle has an EGW 20 moa picatinny base.

The rifle has 2 stocks, one for benchrest one for prone. The benchrest is a Bruce Baer MBR in yellowjacket laminate that is pillar and devcon bedded and has a score high follower to put in the mag. It has a 3" forend and a 3/4" buttstock and is wrapped where it contacts the rest and rear bag.
The second stock is for prone, and is a OD green with black web HS Precision with a 1.25" barrel channel, unbedded, and does feed from the mag in this configuration.

Included will be 101 loaded rounds, 66 cases ready to load, and 33 fired, all Lapua. Will give buyer the data. Also will come with Redding type S match full length bushing die with micrometer seater and 2 bushings.

This rifle will constantly shoot in the .1s and .2s at 100yrds, and shot a best 300yrd group in a varmint match of 3 shots @ .443", it runs an avg of 3055fps with 105 Berger Hybrids, RL17, and CCI450s

I'm asking 2650.00 for everything and will also add the caldwell front rest. But if the buyer did not want the HS stock I will drop 350 off the price, and I will drop 75 for the front rest.
For now I can do pics by email until I get a chance to post them. Feel free to pm me with any questions or for pics. Thanks for looking.

image.jpg

I am also willing to sell just the rifle, set up as a bench gun ( IBS light gun ) in the Bruce Baer stock with the follower and front rest for 1,900.00, no brass, ammo, dies, or HS stock. As you can see it is less than a 1/6 moa rifle at 300yrds.