For all you UFO Buffs (or NOT)

Anyone one here know of someone who claimed being abducted....????
I worked with a stand up guy back in the 80`s.... air force vet... not a wacko....
He claimed he was abducted.... gone 3 days..... only vague thoughts and memories of it all....... remembered being on an operating table with a bunch of things looking down at him....came back with 1 testicle gone......

Did he have a divorce hearing around that time? Just trying to rule things out 😀

I watched this movie. Interesting perspective and I liked the scientific explanation of trying to debunk through possible false positives.

The idea that two worlds seeing each other would be such an anomaly (his Xmas tree) was also interesting. That coupled with the WOW message makes it a miracle if the two worlds did in fact reach a state of active communication with one another.

Anyone one here know of someone who claimed being abducted....????
I worked with a stand up guy back in the 80`s.... air force vet... not a wacko....
He claimed he was abducted.... gone 3 days..... only vague thoughts and memories of it all....... remembered being on an operating table with a bunch of things looking down at him....came back with 1 testicle gone......
I have been abducted 53 years, 13 months and 12 1/2 days ago. I am now a Clone.

I am in the camp of the skeptical people, but will continue to keep an open mind. With the advances in drone technology I believe we will see more and more reports of UFO's popping up.

The vastness of the universe is beyond my comprehension. I will continue to believe in God. This belief does not limit the possibility of other life forms somewhere in the universe. However, I am more concerned with the behavior of some of people on this planet at the moment.

I made the kids watch that and Spaced Invaders with me, they were initially not impressed, but a short way in they were hooked.

We really suck at making true mindless comedic movies anymore.
Ha fun stuff! I enjoy watching people's reactions when I tell em the movie Mars attacks is my favorite documentary 🤣