Finally have a little time to back into it.

Tikkamike

I have been away for 6 or 8 months because I have been working on a new business Venture. The oil and gas is obviously unstable so I felt it was time to find another basket for some of the eggs. I also relocated the current venture so a lot has changed in my world. That being said I am hoping to pry myself away and be able to start doing a little shooting and reloading again. I would like to try the new tipped SMK or maybe build a load for the LRK in my Lapua. I also need to work on drops for my 375 rum and get it ready for fall. Hope to catch up with some of the old timers on here and see what is new.

gun)

\.........The oil and gas is obviously unstable so I felt it was time to find another basket for some of the eggs....... Hope to catch up with some of the old timers on here and see what is new...........

Yeah, my royalty checks dried up to nothing. It was money I never counted on so no big deal, but supporting a family's a bit less laid back.

Never wait too long to check on old timers! LOL!

I have been away for 6 or 8 months because I have been working on a new business Venture. The oil and gas is obviously unstable so I felt it was time to find another basket for some of the eggs. I also relocated the current venture so a lot has changed in my world. That being said I am hoping to pry myself away and be able to start doing a little shooting and reloading again. I would like to try the new tipped SMK or maybe build a load for the LRK in my Lapua. I also need to work on drops for my 375 rum and get it ready for fall. Hope to catch up with some of the old timers on here and see what is new.

gun)

I am assuming you mean the LRX. :cool:

BTW...Hi

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.