• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Feedback ?????

There may be no connection between number of transactions and integrity, but it's the best system I've been able to come up with. Guys that are active on the board would have been flagged and avoided long before they could accumulate a high thread count. As I said, someone has to go first. Normal would be the buyer sends money, and then the seller ships whatever was bought, but I have sent and received stuff before any money ever made it anywhere.

Also as I said, I have probably missed out on some good deals with honest sellers because they had a low thread or post count, but I can live with it.

Bridgebuilder, I would still like to know how this comes out.

Tom

I will let you all know one way or the other . Right now I am as curious as the rest of you how its going to turn out still no response since fri night and it was very volatile and vague.

HUMMMMMMMMM guess the seller didn't want his name splattered on here. Lesson taught.
The identity of the seller is obvious without posting his name. He is even online at this very moment.

Last edited:
Never mind the whole mess he overnighted the original brass i bought on Sat and i received it today and it looks great . :) He did the right thing in my opinion.

I do enjoy it when someone comes from behind and finishes strong. Thanks for posting the outcome.

Tom