• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Evolution 26 Nosler and MerlinMc Feedback

MallardAddict

As I stated in the original thread I don't know MerlinMC but live close enough to him that I offered to inspect the gun so that LRH members would know it was legit.

Merlin promptly contacted me via pm, gave me his number and we made a plan to meet up this evening.

Upon arriving at the meet point Merlin immediately showed me picture ID that matched the name he posted yesterday (now removed form OP). He is who he said he is.

The rifle and scope were as advertised. That's to say the rifle was in the factory MOA box and was easily 98% with only one or 2 tiny pin marks to the finish and stock.

The scope had one or two tiny scuffs just as all rifles get going into and out of a safe but nothing worth even thinking twice about.

For the asking price it was an amazing deal and as far as I am concerned MerlinMC is good to his word and legit as they come.

Boy that crow is making for one tasty midnight snack.....my apologies to the OP for doubting his legitimacy. Although it's still difficult to believe. I'm confused as to who actually ended up with the rifle, but they must have been livin right. Congrats.

As I stated in the original thread I don't know MerlinMC but live close enough to him that I offered to inspect the gun so that LRH members would know it was legit.

Merlin promptly contacted me via pm, gave me his number and we made a plan to meet up this evening.

Upon arriving at the meet point Merlin immediately showed me picture ID that matched the name he posted yesterday (now removed form OP). He is who he said he is.

The rifle and scope were as advertised. That's to say the rifle was in the factory MOA box and was easily 98% with only one or 2 tiny pin marks to the finish and stock.

The scope had one or two tiny scuffs just as all rifles get going into and out of a safe but nothing worth even thinking twice about.

For the asking price it was an amazing deal and as far as I am concerned MerlinMC is good to his word and legit as they come.
I'm glad it was all legit, I sure had my doubt's and Thank You for the Leg Work, I for one really appreciate it

I got some not so good emails because I was trying to give the seller a chance. What is the thing we have in the FREE United States of America. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILITY. I am just glad that JKB57 (was ahead of me) got the rifle and sad that i didn't even though I was contacting the seller.

Wow, congratulations on a great deal!!! I remained silent on that one but definitely times where you have to use the trust but verify strategy. I can honestly say I've have nothing but great luck dealing with some outstanding people on this site. 👍👍👍 Again nice snag on one of my favorite calibers, nice medicine for Texas aoudad!

This one looked too good to be true, I'll agree. One thing I will point out is trader history isn't a good marker if its low as I've completed at least 25+ on here and only have feedback for a few attached to my profile. I have to say I'm not the best at remembering to leave it either. 🙈