Federal,CCI and others sold to Czech company

All the brands were originally put under one roof by private equity then vista was taken public. Looks like they are trying to maximize profit as the private equity exits the business. This stuff goes on all the time. This just happens to be an ammo manufacturer so people in the outdoors take notice.

Good or bad I can't say.

Can someone post the article- google it. I can't post a link

I'll bet it can be traced to Zelensky & Ukraine & Blackrock
& Large rifle primers can't be found for how many months

guys this is all tied to the UNs banning of small arms. Not a p;easant read but look up their agenda 2021. You guys in the US are the big thorn in their side because you own so many small arms. ur leader has sold his soul to the UN and its wants. If you guys lose your second amendment the whole world is sunk. Please stand strong and teach your youth the truth.

guys this is all tied to the UNs banning of small arms. Not a p;easant read but look up their agenda 2021. You guys in the US are the big thorn in their side because you own so many small arms. ur leader has sold his soul to the UN and its wants. If you guys lose your second amendment the whole world is sunk. Please stand strong and teach your youth the truth.
Remember Lexington and Concorde