Federal 215 vs cci 250

I use the four brands commonly found in the US. Federal, CCI, Remington and Winchester. I usually let the load and rifle tell me which one they like. For example, my son and I have four different WBY MK5 300WBY rifles. One I load with 180 grn Nosler BT/AB and IMR4350. This likes Remington 9 1/2 L R (NOT Mag). One I load 180 grn Barnes TSX with IMR7828. This one likes CCI200 (NOT MAG). Two I load with 200 grn Nosler AB/PT with RL22. These two like Fed215 (Magnum). These work for me.

I don't really use CCI anymore... they are dirtier than 215 and wlrm... remmy primers are cleaner too... I have a load or two using the 250 yet but am phasing them out...

I have both, only shot the 215 so far, in non mag primers I've always favored the CCI 200 primers but I haven't tried fed large rifle. However I have found that some powders/primers like to dance together more than others. I found I liked CCI 200 were better with the hodgon/IMR powders but Reloader16 liked Winchester alot. You should do a saterllee ladder to test the primer/powder relationship.

I have Fed, CCI and Winchester. The CCI have always done better in the 300 wm and 280 AI but the Fed 210 Match gold kill it in the 257 Roberts, 25-06, 270, 6.5 and 308. Idk why but I keep shooting the CCI 250 in the magnums. I'm at 1000' elevation. When I say better I mean groups and ES not velocity.

Over the years I use Fed 210 primers. Have tried several others. One thing is my loads are generally under 76gr of powder and my barrels are mostly 26" or longer. When working up loads I use several other primers to see what working the best. Especially working at the high end of the powder load for me. I find that either I think that Fed 210's are colder primers, and I feel I get a longer burn on the powder going down the barrel. I don't have cartridge that holds more than about 76gr, but feel that cartridge that hold and use more probable need a mag primes, and in a short barrel length. working up loads I try about everything. The biggest thing is getting primers. Generally I am a day late and a dollars short.
Now I no experience with H1000 powder. Someday I might get my hands onto some, and get a chance to use it.