favorite varmit cartridge.

I have never been able to use just one cartridge for PD's. I have a Ruger 10/22 with a Carbon fiber barrel and hogue overmolded for out to 100 yds. After that I use the Rem 700 LV for either a walking gun or out to 300 yds. Then comes the Rem 700 VSF .22-250 which works good out to 500. Then for the really long shots comes the Rem 700 Custom built in .25-06AI with 100 Nosler bt for clean up.
Why would I ever want to have just one cartridge and or one gun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
that looks more like a mexican hairless than a coyote

[/ QUOTE ]

ACTS 17:26
And hath made <font color="red">of one blood all nations of men </font> for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

First time since 2005 that I read a low down derogative expression in this fine forum. Is that allowed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thank you Mike! I'm happy I was mistaken and do apologize to
stxhunter from the bottom of my heart! Really Sorry!!!
Please forgive my ignorance!
Thanks again!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Definately not a mexican hairless, first thing I thought was "Chupacabra"!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I was taking a drink of water when I read that and almost sprayed it on the monitor. That's a good one.
Dave got any pics of Chupacabra?

The Elmendorf Beast:

ElmendorfChupaRightSide2.jpg

Yah I dont even think I would recognize that as a coyote either. I've never ever seen one look like that. Is that a case of mange or whatever they call it?? I've never seen anything even close to that here in Oregon. Thats ridiculous...

[ QUOTE ]
sorry i should have been more specific i was talking about the dog i'm half hispanic by the way

[/ QUOTE ]

stxhunter,
You surely need not to be sorry at all. You did nothing wrong! I trully appreciate your good disposition. Thank You!

I also want to thank Dave King, he's been educating me without directing a word to me. I could be wrong but this time I don't think so. Thank you Dave King!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.