Farewell My Friend......

My deepest condolences to you and his family. Friends like that are rare indeed, cherish the memories you've made.

I actually "met" Phil several years ago on the Guns International website. He always seemed to have a large supply of left handed rifles and I bought several from him. I've also spoke with him on the phone several times about guns, rifles, ammo, loads, hunting trips, etc. He was always really nice and fair and i had made the offer to him to stop by if he ever got out to Idaho. I didn't really know him like Joel did and Joel, I am truly sorry for your loss. It is extremely hard to lose a friend and hunting partner.

Take care and God bless.

Randy Gehrke

Thanks for all the kind words guys. We sure did have our share of good times, and that's what I will remember.
I didn't realize it at the time, but our hunting trips were about making memories that would last a lifetime..

Joel, I never met Phil, but he had some of the most hilarious posts on the Humor Forum. I always checked them out when I saw his name.

My brothers and I have known for a long time that the way to find out what a man is made of is to hunt and fish with him. Phil obviously measured up.

It is very hard to lose a friend like that. Tom

Joel, Condolences to the Family and all of his friends. Just from the Pics I'd bet he had more than normal. He will still be on that Mt. with you any time you need him.
GODs Speed

Joel, I was deeply saddened about Phil passing away. I was never fortunate enough to meet him, but felt like I knew him well. We visited over the phone quite a few times always talking about guns and hunting. I enjoyed seeing pictures from his hunts and looking at his funny e-mails that he sent to me. I am sure that he will be by your side on all your future hunts. I am sorry for your loss and our prayers for his family. God Bless. Daryl Shehan.

Thanks again for all the kind words. I didn't realize how many members actually knew him.
Looks like others saw the same quailities in him as I did.

We are all sorry for your loss Joel.

I know what it is like to loose a good friend and hunting buddy.

We will miss his post.

Remember him as he was and he will be with you on every hunt.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.