Facebook store check

cellguy

Has anybody every bought from Forrest Lodge Ammunition Center LLC. I'm only leary because they seem to have everything I need in stock. Phone number comes up in Kentucky. No online credit card only the typical pay apps.

I believe firearm related sales, etc. are a no-no for FB and the pay apps. I'm almost sure ammo is included in that, but I could very well be wrong. If it sounds like a scam or too good to be true, I would just prefer to hold on to my cash and wait for it to be available elsewhere.

Has anybody every bought from Forrest Lodge Ammunition Center LLC. I'm only leary because they seem to have everything I need in stock. Phone number comes up in Kentucky. No online credit card only the typical pay apps.
I wasn't going to buy from them. I just saw some guys vouching for the place on another page. Figured let me ask here. Thanks everybody!
Major companies like Midway have quite the purchasing power, yet they do not have everything in stock. Unless you know any of those that are vouching, you are taking unnecessary risk.