Elk Guide 45 - MIA

SO92

Does anyone here know how to get in touch with Elk Guide 45?

He supposedly sent me a check for reloading dies back on Dec 16, 2020 that never showed up and he has not corresponded with me since January 5th.

I sent him the dies before payment as I was leaving for the Christmas holiday and didnt want to delay shipment for another week. I dont ever do this but looked at his feedback and saw the numerous transactions with credible folks on here.

After weeks of zero response i contacted another user who recently transacted with Elk Guide 45. I quickly discovered we are both in a similar situation.

I have no clue what happened to him and its odd that a long time member just disappears from the site.

Regardless, if anyone know how to contact this guy please PM me.

He has not been on in a while. Last time he was headed down to Colorado to check on property there. I hope all is well. He manages several properties across several states so he travels quite a bit

Thanks

Buck

I also sold and sent a large quantity of Varmit bullets first of December which Elk Guide 45 acknowledged receiving and tracking delivery date matched with that date. I was trying to get them out before XMas got crazy. Agreed that I was fine waiting a couple weeks on payment. Since then payment was supposedly sent twice but never received.

Had a recent contact saying an express mailing of a check would go out this past Monday; so, I m expecting it in next couple days. I have messaged that if he's changed his mind on the bullets to just kindly send them back. The favorable price I agreed to sell them for, $600, is now easily worth $800+ in this component shortage market.

Hopefully resolution will be soon, and as Buck said Elk Guide 45 does travel around their ranches thus my reason of being patient to this point and that he has prior purchase history with me.

I also sold and sent a large quantity of Varmit bullets first of December which Elk Guide 45 acknowledged receiving and tracking delivery date matched with that date. I was trying to get them out before XMas got crazy. Agreed that I was fine waiting a couple weeks on payment. Since then payment was supposedly sent twice but never received.

Had a recent contact saying an express mailing of a check would go out this past Monday; so, I m expecting it in next couple days. I have messaged that if he's changed his mind on the bullets to just kindly send them back. The favorable price I agreed to sell them for, $600, is now easily worth $800+ in this component shortage market.

Hopefully resolution will be soon, and as Buck said Elk Guide 45 does travel around their ranches thus my reason of being patient to this point and that he has prior purchase history with me.

Agreed. I just hope he is well and not gotten sick or in an accident

Thanks

Buck

Buck, he's ok health wise. Just busy with work and his hunting and guiding from what I know.

Hope those 204 dies you bought get there Saturday as projected!
Take care.

Ive never had an issue with any buyer or seller on this site as long as i did my homework on the user.

The LRH community is solid and I'm glad to be a part of it. Hoping for his sake he is well and expect to get paid or my reloading dies returned outside of any unknown life changing events.

I wont starve if I dont get paid, but I'm all about principle and folks on here need to be aware so they dont make the same mistake I did.

Can t speak for SO92 but I did end up receiving my funds; much later than I was expecting and told but thankful it came.

Good Luck